Tomorrow is our last day of Vacation Bible School in Moundridge. We've had a great week and the kids are really enjoying it. Today, I could tell that the kids are wearing down just a little, as they were quiet at one moment in the classroom! We had 19 kids the first day and 22 every other day. Here are a few pics from the week.
Singing during our opening time
Leaping on the lily pads... "Jump, Jump, Pharoah is a Grump!"
I finally took pictures of the kittens this week, and they still don't all have names. They are very playful and I even splurged on some toys for them this week! This kitten is one of my favorites- I love the markings on the nose. He is also the biggest one and is getting very heavy. He makes about 3 of our little runt (which I'm trying to "bottle feed" and get back to health). Mama cat keeps taking the babies across the road on hunting trips (I'm not sure if she's trying to lose them or what, but she comes back by herself and leaves the kittens to fend for themselves going across Dutch Ave.). I sure hope a couple of these kittens make it and stick around.
2 comments:
I can relate to Mama Cat. There have been a few times this summer that I have wanted to "lose" my kiddos. Hee hee
Thanks again for all you work at VBS. Avery loved it. Ethan told her today at lunch that in 7 years you could be here teacher. HA!
Kaitlen--I'm so excited about the way the teaching situation turned out for you and DeAnn after those many uncertain days!! You two will have a great time and will be a very effective team. I'm also pleased Ryan will get to work with you! Enjoy your summer--and thanks for your wonderful friendship with my kids! fh
Post a Comment