VBS is here! Today was our first day of VBS in Moundridge. We had over 100 kids and 19 of those were in my Rocky's Preschool Playhouse group. Yikes! Did they ever keep me on my toes! I love how Group arranges their programs, with the opening and closing sing-a-longs, Bible stories, crafts, games, and Chadder's theater and once again, I'm enjoying Crocodile Dock! I am very thankful to be having the preschool class in my own room, as I know where everything is and I'm not too afraid of making messes and cleaning up after myself. I would really feel bad if I was invading someone else's place. I need to pull some ideas out of my hat to fill in those gaps of time. Three hours is a long time with 19 wiggly, bouncy, chatty, crazy 3, 4, and 5 year olds. Tomorrow (if it's not raining), we may venture to Black Kettle Park to kill a little time.
I am a little disappointed that I am not able to be at Topeka Baptist to help with VBS this year, but I think I might have my fill after this week. I know you guys are having a great time!
Please pray for the kids involved in VBS (both here and elsewhere), the workers and the community they are involved in. When children and adults get excited about God, you never know what's going to happen!

No comments:
Post a Comment