This weekend our house will once again become a Bed & Breakfast. I'm thinking we have a future in this business, but I think we're going to have to take some business classes, because right now we're not charging and if we keep this up, it won't be very profitable! :)
My cousin is playing in a MAYB basketball tournament on Friday and Saturday in Hillsboro, and instead of the team and parents having to find a hotel, we said they could stay here. So tomorrow night, we are opening our doors to my aunt and cousin, 6 of his teammates and a mom and a 2 year old girl. Yikes! Lots of people (and stinky highschool boys) for 2 bathrooms! I just wish they would have drawn Moundridge as their tournament location, sure would of been an easier drive for them.
I'm usually up for having people over, because it's the only motivation I have to clean my house! If we go a couple of weeks without having people over, my projects (scrapbooking and quilting) seem to take over the house, and since I think I have ADD, I never finish one thing before starting another. For example, there are currently 3 quilting projects sitting on the couch just waiting their turn to be finished.
From the Ortman Bed & Breakfast, have a great weekend!
Gate Vs Globe Valve
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment