So, once again I'm back at the "asking for prayer" mentality. I just got back from the Board Meeting (might I mention that it is almost 11 o'clock) tonight and they decided to cut two teachers at the elementary school. This was the "don't even want to go there" plan, but that's where we're at. So, this means that two teachers will be notified this week, or sometime in the near future, that they do not have jobs next year. I may be one of those. So if this is the case I need prayer for what God's plan is for me. I absolutely love my job and the school that I am at. I don't want to look any where else for a job. I planned on staying in the school until I retired. I just want to live in my fantasy world where everything is all right and we can ignore the outside world. So, however you want to direct your prayers- I'll take them.
Off to bed, where I can dream of a perfect world............
Gate Vs Globe Valve
2 years ago
1 comment:
Ditto, Ditto, Ditto
Amen, amen, amen
"When God closes a door, he opens a window." Let's hope we can see the window opening soon and embrace it with open arms.
Post a Comment