Wow! What a crazy week. I think it flew by, while others thought it dragged on. It seemed like something was going on every night this week and I had very little down time. Yesterday, DeAnn and I participated in the Emma Creek Classic in Hesston and had a really good time. This is the largest women's 5K in Kansas. We saw many familiar faces. We came in at right under 45 minutes.
As I look ahead to the upcoming week, I feel like I have a very tough decision to make. On Friday, I got called to interview for a kindergarten position (hadn't even turned in my application yet!) and am interviewing Monday morning at 9:30. This sounds very appealing to me, except for the 35 minute drive. The other side of this decision is that something may still work out in Moundridge- one option is an At-Risk para position, which would keep my foot in the door. I'm praying for God's guidance and hoping that He makes it clear for me which one I should choose, if I'm asked to take the kindergarten position. I'm hoping that I will either love it or not tomorrow when I see the school. I desperately need the Easy Button to work, because I really, really dislike making decisions. I can't even decide where we should eat when we go out.
So, please pray for God's guidance in my life right now. I'll keep you updated when I know more.
Gate Vs Globe Valve
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment