Sunday, December 6, 2009

17 weeks!

Tomorrow I'll be 17 weeks and we have an appointment on Thursday. I would really like to talk my doctor into a sonogram before Christmas, but I don't know! And yes, we want to find out the sex of the baby... there is NO WAY I would be able to wait 5 more months! I have seriously thought about taking out stock in the Carter's store. I will just have to have will power and stay out of there! Wish me luck :).

School is almost half over and it doesn't really feel like we've been in that long. Don't get me wrong, I am definitely ready for Christmas break. I got the Christmas decorations up yesterday and we've got a good start on the Christmas shopping.

We went to Shipshewana over Thanksgiving and got to spend a couple of days with Sara and Jason. It was a relaxing time, but I just wish they would move a couple of hours closer (like 12 hours!) We're looking forward to Christmas when we get to see the family again.

Shaun has been keeping himself busy with farming, going to auctions and purchasing a semi truck and trailor to haul grain. I'm ready for the winter months so he can start on some honey-do's that have been building up.

No comments: