So, I guess you can say that my summer is OFFICIALLY OOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRR! Teachers had to report on Friday for a work day and then we have/had inservice today and tomorrow. I think I will be spending quite a bit of time after school tomorrow in the room, preparing for the first day. I've got a few things left to make the room ready, like nametags on desk, hoping my math journals come in tomorrow or Wednesday, and of course lesson planning! I am excited about the new year and the new experiences I will have at the middle school. I am very thankful and grateful to be able to have this experience!
As far as the new niece, she's not here yet and I told her that she has to wait until this weekend when I can be there. We'll see if she listens to her favorite aunt!
Chao for now!
Gate Vs Globe Valve
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment