Even when you know something is coming, it is still hard to handle when it does. This past Saturday, Shaun's Grandpa Bert passed away and went home to be with the Lord. He lived a good, long life and touched so many people along the way. He has taught us so many lessons that will stay with us for as long as we live. Now I know I've only known him for about 3 years, but I still had a close relationship with him. Our family will miss him tons, but we know he is no longer suffering.
All 11 cousins together... hasn't happened in a long time!
Clint, John, Tina, Deana, Kreg, Jim, Shaun, Kyle, Sara, Abby, Paul
1 comment:
What a nice post to remember Grandpa Bert. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time. Praise the Lord you WILL see him again!
Post a Comment