Saturday, November 1, 2008

And I don't even like sports!

So, for the girl that doesn't like sports, I had an interesting weekend. I went to the Moundridge football game on Thursday night, went to Hays on Friday to Day 1 of State Volleyball, and then headed to Wamego today to watch my cousin run in the State Cross-Country. I enjoyed seeing my family today. So even though we couldn't go on our annual Cassville jeeping trip, I was able to see some of my family. Shaun and Dale are continuing to cut milo and soybeans... and I think they can see the light at the end of the tunnel. So many crops to cut! It has been absolutely beautiful the last couple of days, not something you can usually say on the 1st of November.

Here's a couple of pics of my cousin running (he's the one in the purple Bearcats jersey).

















No comments: