So it seems like the more time I spend in the barn, the more cats I see. We now officially have 10 cats living in the barn full-time (I think) and one cat who comes and goes as he pleases, or when he cannot find anything better to eat and has to resort to Cat Chow. We have found our cat food bill has been increasing since these little kittens have began eating dry food. One of our gray and white kittens, Cookie, died early this week. Rest of these kittens are so active! They run to me when I call them and chase and pounce on each other. The other kittens who are a couple of weeks older than these, are even becoming braver and creep past me to get to the food bowl. I have been able to pet one of these, Spot. As I think about the number of cats we now have, I have to think back to when my friend Julie had around 20 cats at one time and I wondered how she could have so many cats. Now I know! They multiply just like mice. Hopefully, they will keep our mice population in check this winter! I also have to wonder if my recent increase in allergy symptoms is a result of spending more time with these little critters???? How can I have so much to say about cats when I really don't like them that much?!?
Gate Vs Globe Valve
2 years ago
2 comments:
Your names are kind of like Jeff's names for their kittens. Let's see...there's Sunday Shoes, Gym Shoes, Tiny, Tubby, and Dinky. Becky said the first 4 are probably going to be given to someone else. Somebody called her about kittens. She hopes they get new names.
I am not a cat fan, but you got to admit kittens are cute.
Post a Comment