Sunday, January 30, 2011

Our little princess turned 8 months old on the 17th and with that, I think she was filled to the brim with oneriness! She is checking out everything in the house and is standing up to anything and everything. She has cleared off my end table and the bottom shelf of our tv cabinet. It is time once again to "baby-proof" another level of the house! I have a feeling it won't be long before she's toddling around...


We have been privileged this week to reach the 60's and 70's at least 3 days and have taken advantage of this unusual January weather to enjoy the outdoors.


One of her favorite things is still the bath. She has now started to give me "attitude" when I take her out. Usually in the form of kicking her legs and telling me a thing or two. Oh my!

Here's a pick of me standing up at Aunt Kristen's.


Mommy has high hopes for me this summer!


They're going to be just like sisters! Prior to video: Kinslie had taken away Kalyn's baby bottle.


No comments: