- Baby- I'll be 26 weeks on Monday and Baby is moving quite a bit lately. We finished our prenatal classes today. She has quite the wardrobe already and we are still debating the name: Kalyn or Katie. I'm thinking Kalyn is going to win out (no matter what my MIL says).
- House- We FINALLY got new carpet this week! It was quite the undertaking to carpet our main level and all three bedrooms upstairs. There was lots of furniture to move and LOTS of stuff to go through and find a place for. I'm loving it!
- Shaun- He's been busy working on the HONEY-DO list, which included sheetrocking one of the bedrooms and the downstairs stairway before getting carpet. He hasn't gone to too many auctions lately, due to the bad weather and the Honey-do's.
- Kaitlen- Busy, busy, busy with school. Between planning for everyday classroom learning, preparing state assessment review stuff, grading papers, and working on 3 quilts for MCC, I haven't had much down time. You can check out our quilts on my school blog (which is linked on the side).
- Max and Chunkers (the Boys, as Shaun calls them)- Shaun and I have differing views on the enjoyability of these two cats. They are Shaun's babies and he enjoys petting and holding them. I on the other hand find them to be quite the annoyance and don't spend much time interacting with them. The only interaction I have is when the climb in my car as soon as the door is open and I have to get them out, or when they dart in the house as I'm carrying an armload of groceries or school stuff. They had to be locked up when the carpet guys were here, because they would have been underfoot all the time.
Sorry this isn't a very interesting post, just thought I should update a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment