Saturday, May 23, 2009

Even Better!

There is another change in the job situation, but it is better than we thought! DeAnn and I are both going to have a 5th grade classroom of our own next year. This was quite the surprise Thursday morning as we were getting ready for the staff breakfast. We walked in one of the classrooms and were told we should check out the other room as well. What?!?

Friday was the designated "move day" for the elementary school. Most of the teachers at the elementary school had to completely move everything out of their classrooms, as they are moving rooms. YIKES! Can I say "Way too much stuff!" I know I have accumulated stuff during one school year, can't imagine what the teachers who have been there for years have. Our cafeteria has been made into a "FREE FOR ALL" room and there is stuff everywhere! I'm almost done packing my room, just those last things that you just don't know what to do with. I've moved somethings over to the middle school and a lot of stuff home this last week.

Wednesday was our last day of school. The kids watched a movie in the morning and then we had our FUN DAY after lunch. We had a lot of fun going from station to station. The year flew by and I really enjoyed my class.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: