Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back from Indiana.... Now the Count Down is ON!!!

We're back from Indiana, and I'm not sure if I've caught up on my sleep from the trip back. Although those along would say I had PLENTY of sleep, as I slept almost the whole way back. But that's not comfortable sleep!
It was nice to sleep in and enjoy family time and not really worry about anything. I enjoyed the shopping, as usual. We came back with a truck load! Almost had to leave precious Maddie in Indiana!!!!
On Saturday we drove to Holland, MI. Jason had flown Shaun and I up there back in August, but Janet wanted to go, so we went. We went to Lake Michigan while we were there. Here are a couple of pictures from the day.
Here's proof that I'm the favorite in-law! Jason was an outcast at the beach.

Stanley and I sitting on a bench. Everyone got into the Flat Stanley project. He really enjoyed the dunes at Lake Michigan. He was able to see the waves, bury himself in the sand, build a snowman, and lots more.

The family at Windmill Island. Yes that is a Dutch windmill in the background, just can't see the top of it. We got the FREE wintertime tour, as the door was unlocked b/c someone was working in there and we just LET ourselves in. Why pay, when you can get it for free???
On the positive side, only 37 more days of school until Summer Break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: