School's been going good. We will celebrate the 100th day of school on Wednesday. This week is going to be a busy one in Room 1B. There is no school for the students tomorrow, but the teachers are headed to Hutchinson for an in-service. Kansas Day is next week, so we are going to start preparing for it by looking at Native Americans and early settlers in Kansas this week. We're also in the middle of our Matter Unit for science and the kids are having a blast with it! (I am too for that matter.)
Shaun is keeping busy between going to car auctions and working on the "honey-do" list. Our termite damage from earlier in the year is going to keep him busy this week. He's planning on re-doing the sheet rock above the stairway going downstairs sometime this week. I'm not really looking forward to the clean up afterward, but I know it will look better after it's finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment