Well, I survived my first day! It was really a fun day. I have a great group of kids and they are really excited to be 1st graders! It's definitely been a busy week trying to prepare for today. My carpet and room were just finished on Monday. So I was able to get in there Monday night and a few hours after inservice on Tuesday. Yesterday I was at school from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., with a short Walmart break in the afternoon. I was sooooo exhausted! Shaun volunteered to come in and help me cut, copy and do other odd jobs I had for him. He was very helpful! Little does he know that I will again "rope" him into a lot more school work!
I was very shocked to receive to flower deliveries today, the one on the left from my in-laws and the one on the right from the Huxman boys. Thank you sooooo much!
Gate Vs Globe Valve
2 years ago
2 comments:
So far my kids have been pretty good. Although I did have to have 3 change their cards today b/c of behavior. I can honestly say I probably have the best behaved class. I feel bad for the others b/c they have several kids with issues.
yeah for you! I sure the kids will love you.
My students have been pretty good also and I am excited to be back at school. I found an old computer desk and painted it orange and the kids all like my "new" room.
Post a Comment