Last Friday, Shaun & his dad started harvesting the wheat. Due to rain it was a little delayed and we had showers that kept them out of the field early Monday. Late yesterday afternoon the guys were able to fire up the combines and get out in the field once again. David & Jesse Mueller have been helping the guys in the field, running the combines. Hopefully the rain will stay away and we will be able to cut rest of this week. My grandparents (Carlson) are coming down today to check out the harvesting, and my dad and other grandparents (Sims) are coming down tomorrow and planning on staying through Saturday. I am enjoying the time in the fields (except for those darn bugs!) and am looking forward to spending time with my family this week. Hope you have a good day!
Gate Vs Globe Valve
2 years ago
2 comments:
I think I need to come check this out! Tell your grandparents hi from me!
I like your photos of the sky! Beautiful.
Post a Comment